As technology evolves, businesses like yours have to keep in step for sustainable results. Staying aligned with customer needs at the same time is often a challenge. We have designed Shoper 9 to handle lakhs of SKUs (items), thousands of transactions per day and even support hundreds of stores in a chain. So the modern retail business gets to leverage its core strengths. Combining unmatched retail expertise and a rich development, Shoper 9 represents the best of breed.
Shoper 9 can cater to your retail solution requirements regardless of whether it is a single retail store, a distribution point or a vast retail network. This is facilitated by two flavours of Shoper - Shoper 9 HO and Shoper 9 POS.
Shoper 9 POS can be used at retail stores and distribution points. These retail stores or distribution points may be independent stores or part of your retail network. Shoper 9 HO can be deployed to monitor/control the activities in a retail network.
Use of Shoper 9 HO and Shoper 9 POS in your retail network provides:
• Central control and ability to consolidate business data, giving you complete flexibility for business management and performance analysis.
• Easy management in case your business handles various types of merchandise and costing rules for different stores in your retail chain, in spite of a centralised control.
• Centralised control of data communication between Shoper 9 HO and Shoper 9 POS, avoiding any need for manual intervention.
However, considering the connectivity issues that may arise occasionally, Shoper 9 is designed to function without continuous connectivity between Shoper 9 POS and Shoper 9 HO. Also, report generation in HO does not depend on connectivity to POS, as it maintains a replica of POS databases centrally. In case of a disaster, these replicas can serve as a backup for data of various stores.
Shoper 9 helps you reduce your expenses!
• On hardware and security, as both the flavours are client-server applications.
• On data communication equipments, as your existing mode of data communication
can be utilised for Shoper 9 (FTP, e-mail, HTTP or manual copy).
In the case of Shoper 9 POS, clients can either be thick clients or thin clients, which will again help you in cost cutting and easier application maintenance.
Shoper 9 can handle the statutory requirements of a retail POS. Your concerns about statutory returns are also taken care, as both Shoper 9 POS and Shoper 9 HO can interface with Tally.ERP 9, thus enabling you to utilise the power of Tally’s statutory reporting. If you want to file your returns for individual stores or in different states or in a consolidated form, Shoper 9 makes it possible, as your POS data can go individually to Tally.ERP 9 for consolidation or can be consolidated at HO and then be posted to Tally.ERP 9. This will also enable you to combine financial data from any other business which does not use Shoper 9.